Looking for something at American Express?
We're sorry. The web address (URL) you requested has either moved or no longer exists.
All users of our online services subject to Privacy Statement and agree to be bound by Terms of Service. Please review.
© 2016 American Express Company. All rights reserved.
Bluebird, the American Express Debit Card: What You Need to Know
Bluebird is the new checking and debit card alternative developed jointly by Walmart and American Express and designed to help consumers better manage and control their everyday finances.
But Bluebird is more than the American Express debit card alternative. It is designed to merge the best of today’s features capabilities found in the payments, technology, and financial services space, and packages it all into something that provides consumers with simple and convenient access to their funds, so they can better manage and streamline their money management.
Built upon American Express’ Serve payments platform, Bluebird’s features allow consumers to make transactions both online and offline in the way that best suits their everyday needs.
For registered Bluebird account holders, features include the ability to:
Bluebird an Alternative to Your Checking and Debit
Bluebird card is a prepaid debit card provided by American Express and Walmart, you can use it anywhere American Express is accepted. Bluebird is designed for people who are not well served by traditional financial services industry, if you are one of them you may consider it. Unlike most prepaid cards, Bluebird card charges some of the lowest fees of any prepaid card.
Bluebird an Alternative to Your Checking and Debit Instructions
You can use Bluebird to deposit checks by snapping a picture from smartphones, electronically pay billers and send cash to friends and order corporal checkbooks for the online and mobile account. Other benefits of using Bluebird card include:
- No annual, monthly, or overdraft fees and no minimum balance required
- Withdraw cash at any ATM that accepts American Express Cards, including the MoneyPass Network and Money Center Express machines at Walmart
- FDIC insurance and fraud protection
- American Express Roadside Assistance in the event of car trouble
- Purchase protection is available to reimburse you if an eligible item purchased with the Card is accidentally bruised or stolen
- Global Assist Services are available to deal with unexpected when you travel
- Entertainment Access provides access to special savings, special events and advance ticket sales to some of the best events in music, sports and theater
There are three ways to get a Bluebird Account:
- Get a Bluebird Account Set Up Kit for $5 at a Walmart store near you, commence using your Temporary Card immediately at any merchant that accepts American Express cards, then register at Bluebird.com , or
- Register directly online at Bluebird.com , or
- Download the Bluebird Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play and register thru the Bluebird Mobile App
You can add up to $500 into your Temporary Card. If you want to love all the features and benefits of the Bluebird Accounts, you must register for a Bluebird Account. During the registration process, you will have to provide American Express with your private information,and have your email verified to receive a Permanent Bluebird Card to substitute your Temporary Card. When you receive your Permanent Bluebird Card, recall to activate it at the moment. But before that you can use your Temporary Card normally.
Register Bluebird at www.bluebird.com , learn more about Bluebird please refer to Bluebird Account FAQs (See Reference Link 1).
Bluebird card is a prepaid card jointly issued by American Express and Wal-Mart. The card is virtually fee-free and concentrates on serving people who are unhappy with traditional financial services. It is designed to help make their everyday financial lives easier, more convenient and less expensive.
New Balance Check Backpack - Blue Check
Availability: Sold out
The New Balance Check Backpack in blue is made of durable polyester, and is adorned with an all-over checked pattern. Featuring a zip top closure, the backpack opens to reveal a spacious interior with an internal laptop compartment.
With an additional zip pocket on the front, the practical New Balance backpack also has a padded back panel for optimum comfort. It's easy to carry thanks to the fully adjustable shoulder straps. - L.M.
- New Balance Check Backpack
- Made of durable polyester
- Zip closure
- Spacious main compartment
- Internal laptop pocket
- Zipped front pocket
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Dimensions: 45 x 31 x 15cm
Dimensions: 45 x 31 x 15cm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.