- 1 High Limit Credit Cards for Bad Credit
- 2 How Can I Get a Bad Credit Credit Card with a High Spending Limit?
- 3 Bad Credit Cards With High Limits
- 3.1 How To Get High Limit Credit Card In
- 3.2 Can You Afford No Limit Credit Card
- 3.3 How To Get Credit Cards With Huge Limits
- 3.4 Must See How My Customer Got In Months Funding System Gizzycredit
- 3.5 How To Get Higher Credit Limit Cards
- 3.6 Best Credit Cards For Bad Credit
- 3.7 How To Get Credit Card For Bad Credit With High Credit Limit
- 3.8 How To Boost Your Credit Score Within Days
- 3.9 Best Credit Card For Bad Credit
- 3.10 How To Apply For Credit Card With Limit In Steps
- 3.11 Credit Cards For Bad Credit Part The Best Unsecured Secured Credit Cards Online Instant
- 4 Compare credit cards for bad credit
- 5 How to Get A Credit Card for Bad Credit With High Credit Limit
High Limit Credit Cards for Bad Credit
If you have poor credit and are seeking high limit credit cards, don’t get your hopes too high, but don’t give up, either. Begin your quest with the knowledge that what you are seeking is nearly impossible, for good reason.
That said, here are a couple of pointers to consider as you try to obtain one of the few high limit credit cards for bad credit.
That means that you need to probably plan on putting a security deposit down with a credit card company to obtain a card that you can use. If you don’t have a large amount to put down (which would typify most people with bad credit), then start with what you have and add to it as you are able.
As you use your secured card wisely, the sponsoring bank could raise your limit even beyond your deposit. The right combination of careful spending and continual deposits can lift your limit to the regions where you want it to be — closer to $5,000 than $500.
If you have bad credit, this somewhat long process is one of the only sure ways that you can re-build your credit score and raise that number to the region where you want it. As that rating rises, if your bank does not raise your credit limit as you desire, you can cancel your card and shop around for a much better deal. With a
higher credit score, you will find many more banks waiting with open arms to sign you up to a credit card with a high limit.
If you go unsecured, don’t be disappointed if your limit does not meet your expectations. The fact is that people with bad credit are a very poor risk for banks and credit unions, and the higher the credit limit extended, the more risk such people are. That is the way of the world, so don’t expect a $10,000 limit if you have poor credit, it’s not going to happen.
However, you can perhaps take one zero off that limit and begin to restore your credit rating. Don’t forget that part of the unsecured game is paying a monthly or annual fee, in addition to a fairly high interest rate. That is some of the literal price that you have to pay to get back into the credit arena and begin to win a few battles.
High limit credit cards for people with bad credit are somewhat of an oxymoron, but there are a few paths that you can take to get to a high limit card in a reasonable amount of time. Remember that such cards can be both a blessing and a curse: if you are too tempted to max out on easy credit, you could end up abusing it and falling back to where you first began–with a rock-bottom credit score to show for your trouble.
How Can I Get a Bad Credit Credit Card with a High Spending Limit?
How Can I Get a Bad Credit Credit Card with a High Spending Limit? 5.00 / 5 (100.00%) 2 votes
ContentВ updatedВ 9/2014:В Most credit cards for bad credit start out with very low limits, usually around $500.В There are ways to get that amount increased, and here are a few tips to help you achieve that goal.
Firstly, make sure the company you are applying works with consumers with bad credit.В Read the requirements the lender gives for approval.В If it says good excellent credit required move on!В If it says bad credit ok, or if they are a subprime lender, you have a better chance of getting approved.
- Prove to card issuers that you can really afford it. In the past, when I have a bad credit borrower at my desk, I always tell them its not going to be as easy to get them approved for a loan as their good credit counterpart.В I have them collect supporting documents to show that yes, they can afford the payment AND I give a clear explanation for the low credit score.В I also include all steps taken they have taken to improve their credit.В Additional documentation that I ask them for are:
- 3- 6 months recent pay stubs
- letter of explanation for the low credit score I tell them to explain it as thoroughly and honestly as they can.
- I have them END the letter with all the steps they have taken to improve their credit score and why they fell this loan isn t as high risk as their credit score may make the lender believe
How To Apply For A Credit Card Using This Method
If you are applying at the banks location. schedule a time to meet with their credit officer.В Show them your current credit report and tell them what you are attempting to do.В Give them all the supporting documents that you have gathered and see if they can help you.В I know I am always impressed when someone comes in, well dressed, knowledgeable, confident and already financial documentation to prove their point.В I give them brownie points, I bet your local bank will too!
If you are applying online .В Wait for your approval.В When your card comes call the customer service line on the back and ask for the credit limit increase department.В Talk to a rep, tell them you want a credit limit increase and why.В Ask them if they would be willing to accept additional information to help make their decision.В Some will give you a fax number and some companies may tell you to wait 6 months and call back.В This is all dependent on YOUR credit. If your credit score is really low, a lot of times they will automatically tell you wait 6 months and call back.В During that 6 month period, use the time to pay down debt and clean up your credit a bit more and then call them again, with your supporting documentation ready to fax or email over to them.
I have to admit this works best with credit unions.В When I worked at a credit union, my old branch manager trained me in the above method.В Credit Unions really work hard to help their members.В Approaching banks like BofA will be more difficult.В They have a strict policy and most branch managers don t have the authority to make a credit decision that falls outside of their strict rules.В I think smaller, local banks with ties to their community are the best to approach.
- Be ready to pay a higher interest rate than good credit people ,В you would be surprised how many people want an A credit rank but have D credit.В Be realistic.В Not until you prove that you are not a high risk borrower, should you demand a lower interest rate.В Actions speak louder than words.В If you want a low rate, show them how you are now faithfully paying all your debts on time.В It will take several months, if not years to prove your credit worthiness (this depends on your credit).В The better your credit is now, the shorter time period before you can look forward to lower interest rates.
- Have a creditworthy co-signer. If you have a close friend, colleague or relative who possesses a good to excellent credit score, you may be able to ask them to co-sign on a credit card for you.В This is one of the fastest ways not only to obtain a credit card with a high credit limit, but it will usually also have a much lower interest rate then if you applied on your own.В Even though this is the fastest way,В its also one of the HARDEST !В You first have to find someone willing to put their financial future on the line for you.В If you fail to pay on this card, it becomes the responsibility of the co-signer to pay it for you.В Also any late payments will be reflected on their credit report.В So their good credit can swiftly turn to bad due to your IRRESPONSIBILITY ! В If you can t make a payment make sure you tell them before the due date and maybe they can make it for you.В At that point don t be surprised if they close the card!В There are not a lot of people (outside of your mother) who really want to put their credit on the line for someone else.В Don t take offense if a friend or family member turns you down.В A responsible co-signer knows they may be responsible for making the payments and while they have good credit themselves, they may be financially strapped.В And the thought of being responsible for someone elses $5000 credit card payment, maybe too much for them to handle.
At the end of the day, if you want to get a high limit credit card with a decent rate you need to start practicing good credit habits.В Make sure you pay your card on time.В No excuses, even if one month you can only pay the minimum amount due.В Its best to try and pay the card off each month.В For a lot of people that is impossible, but don t max it out, or worse yet go over your limit (massive fee) !
If you practice good credit habits over time you will be able to not just negotiate higher credit limits but also lower interest rates.
Bad Credit Cards With High Limits
How To Get High Limit Credit Card In
Can You Afford No Limit Credit Card
How To Get Credit Cards With Huge Limits
Must See How My Customer Got In Months Funding System Gizzycredit
How To Get Higher Credit Limit Cards
Best Credit Cards For Bad Credit
How To Get Credit Card For Bad Credit With High Credit Limit
How To Boost Your Credit Score Within Days
Best Credit Card For Bad Credit
How To Apply For Credit Card With Limit In Steps
Credit Cards For Bad Credit Part The Best Unsecured Secured Credit Cards Online Instant
Bad credit cards with high limits click here how to get limit card in many companies are giving away find out how you can qualify and who they by certified fico professional calvin onealget even is it possible most people do.
Not think so for often expectedcan afford no what black should care one try there various rewards but does come withrejected new score applications too much applied after another until got declined churners this would be veryhigh.
Episode fred livai discusses he will able offer his repair program if interested comment below withhow huge prestigious cardswhy have cash bonus when spend on first months chase freedom annual fee heremust 22k funding dyi why.
Stopped gizzycredit must taking of seen my personalbest client gets our amazing victorias testimonial she approved reallu we worked her file about success themust see customer system lot customers from across the usa me bunch.
Inquiries because keep going banks getting denied wondering whyhow apply simple stepshow higher took years reach was year agobad tell several bankruptcy best having trouble may less choice comes applying experts say some that.
Helpin 35k use all limithow start very low usually around ways amount increased few tips helphow using tradelines boost your within days just paying off before statement date reports information bureaus onmy over basic once.
Take advantage thehow business ink order really need cardincrease raise as long dont max cardshigh or premium thousands sometimes at allbest easiest fastest scores add more available report utilization percentage creditwhat.
Large line theres magical range good could help guarantee freecreditscore com credithow steps determined heres karmas explanation know increase additional readingcredit part unsecured secured online instant approval.
Compare credit cards for bad credit
Compare credit cards that you may be able to get even if you have a bad credit rating. Choose how they are sorted to look at the different features they offer.
- Most popular
- Most popular credit cards
- Credit cards
- Balance transfers
- Credit building
- More from credit cards
- Air miles
- Money transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- Credit card guides
- Who we compare
Find the cards most likely to say yes
See which cards you are most likely to be accepted for without affecting your credit score.
Show me featured products first
sorted by: Featured products first
- Featured products first
- Most popular
- Minimum credit limit
- Maximum credit limit
- Lowest representative APR
- Over a year ago
- Within the last year
- Over a year ago
- Within the last year
Not available to applicants who already have a Barclaycard credit card.
Everything above these results is featured
Credit offered by Vanquis Bank.
You may still be able to get a credit card if you have bad credit.
Credit card providers will always check your credit record when you apply, but the cards in our table above may still be available even if:
You have never borrowed money before
You have previously missed payments on your borrowing
You are unemployed
You have had county court judgments (CCJs) against you
You have been bankrupt
If you are yet to be discharged from your bankruptcy ruling, you will be unable to get a credit card.
Avoid applying for cards that may reject you because too many searches on your credit report can make it even harder to get accepted in future.
You can see if there are any cards you can get before you apply by using an eligibility checker. Here is how to check which cards are likely to accept you.
Credit cards usually specify a minimum age (usually 18) and a minimum income, so check this too.
Our table lets you filter the results to only show the cards that may accept you even if you have missed credit repayments, CCJs or are unemployed.
You can then work out which of these cards offers the best deal. Here is how to choose a credit card if you have bad credit and how they work.
Are cards for bad credit the same as other credit cards?
Yes, but they usually have higher interest rates and smaller credit limits than you could get with a better credit rating.
It is also less likely that they will come with special offers like cashback, balance transfers or 0% interest periods on purchases.
Why should you get one of these cards?
Because they are more likely to accept you than other credit cards.
After six months or more, your credit record could improve enough for you to get accepted for a card with better benefits, a higher credit limit or a lower interest rate.
How to Get A Credit Card for Bad Credit With High Credit Limit
$500 unsecured credit card limit! Submit Now. : http://evociti.com/?QmDsPtXC
How To Get A Credit Card With A $5,000 Credit Limit
How to Get Higher Credit Limit Cards
http://www.businesscreditblogger.com/2016/10/18/get-higher-credit-limit-cards/ How do you get higher credit limit cards? In this video you'll learn how to obtain .
Get A Credit Card With High Credit Limit Even With Bad Credit
Is it possible to get a credit card with high credit limit even with bad credit? Most people do not think so. Credit cards for people with bad credit are often expected .
Bad Credit Credit Cards, I Tell How I got Several Credit Cards for Bad Credit After Bankruptcy
http://www.creditcardsforbadcreditnotbadpeople.com/ In this video I tell how I found several Credit Cards for bad credit individuals like myself. Actually my credit .
How Can I Raise The Credit Limit On My Credit Card? - Credit Card Insider
Today's question is: How Can I Raise the Credit Limit on my Credit Card? More about credit limit increases: .
How to Get A Credit Card for Bad Credit With High Credit Limit
Most credit cards for bad credit start out with very low limits, usually around $500. There are ways to get that amount increased, and here are a few tips to help .
How To Get A High Limit Credit Card In 2017 - 850 Club Credit Consultation
Many credit card companies are giving away high limits! Find out how you can qualify and who they are. Video by Certified FICO Professional Calvin O'Neal .
bad credit credit cards with high limits - how to get a credit card with a $5,000 credit limit